LatinCarib.com Mexico Real Estate Network is a Mexico real estate broker located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Our brokerage covers the entire Riviera Maya from Playa del Carmen real estate to Tulum real estate. Our brokerage services include:
- Mayan Riviera real estate investments
- New condos and new homes
- Real estate developments in the Mayan Riviera
- Finding and purchasing a second home in the Mayan Riviera
- Assisting with a first time purchase of a home in the Mayan Riviera
- Property management in the Mayan Riviera
- Real estate buyer’s agent for real estate in Akumal, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen
All of our Mexico real estate agents are experts at marketing property in the Riviera Maya. Plus all of our agents act as a Mexico real estate buyer's agents in Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Akumal, and Cancun.
Riviera Maya Real Estate Broker & Consultant
Alex Martinez is our licensed real estate buyer's broker in Mexico who has worked in the Riviera Maya real estate market since 1998. Alex was one of the top sales people for two of the largest real estate developments in the Riviera Maya before starting his own brokerage.
Alex is an expert Riviera Maya broker covers the Akumal, Playa de Carmen and Tulum real estate markets.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Mexico
- Asociación Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios Tulum (AMPI) – Founders group
- Past Member of the National Association of REALTORS ® (NAR) – member for more than ten years
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Mexico Property Investments Broker & Playa del Carmen CCIM
David Pierce, CCIM specializes in Mexico Property Investments and Developer marketing services across the Caribbean and Latin America. David is only one of two CCIM in the entire Riviera Maya. David specializes in:
- Riviera Maya Real Estate Investments
- Tenant Representation
- Site Acquisition for Hotels, Developers, and Investors
David graduated from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business with a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Finance in 1986. David was awarded the prestigious CCIM investment real estate designation in 1991 at the age of 26.
- CCIM - Certified Commercial Investment Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida, USA
Mayan Riviera New Homes & Condos Real Estate Agent
Daniel Alberto González Quezada is our expert on new real estate developments in the Rivera Maya from Playa del Carmen to Tulum. So he can find you the perfect new home or condo in the Riviera Maya real estate market.
Daniel was born and raised in Guadalajara Mexico until the 2nd grade of elementary school when he moved to the US. In high school at Canoga Park High school (in the San Fernando Valley) Daniel took the real estate agent course in California. He then studied Economics at Pierce Community College.
Daniel then moved back to Mexico to work in real estate. After working as a real estate adviser in Guadalajara he moved to the Mexican Caribbean and was a:
- Mortgage Manager at Bancomer BBVA (PCU or Preferred Customers Unit)
- Sales Associate at Mayan Palace
- Sales Person at Bahia Principe Residences and Golf
- Sales Manager PRORESE Real Estate
The LatinCarib.com Mexico Real Estate Network specializes in working with real estate buyers, property developers and investors across the more popular real estate markets of Mexico:
- Playa del Carmen
- Cabo Can Lucas
- And San Miguel de Allende
Please contact us to find exactly the type of real estate in Mexico that you are looking for on the markets above.
(Additionally LatinCarib.com Real Estate Network works closely with developers in Mexico and across Latin America and the Caribbean to successfully market their properties to buyers and investors.)
Our Playa del Carment real estate site has been designed by: